Benefits of Massage
Many of us know the benefits of massage and the importance of it. For the benefits of all reader that some may not aware, I will briefly state the benefits of massage.
Personally, I use my knowledge of physiology and anatomy to combine traditional and modern massage therapy techniques to treat my clients. There has been a wide variety of research, studies, proving the benefits of massage therapy for various conditions.
Regular monthly massage provides therapeutic relief to people of all ages and all walks of life, from the competitive athlete to the home gardener to the over-stressed business person.
Here’s why: Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to wellness based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Even if you don’t have a specific health issue, massage therapy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defence system.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Enhanced blood circulation and chi (sexual energy) flow.
- Relieve migraine pain.
A Powerful Connection
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced country Singapore will be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
Feel the benefits of massage
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals
Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals are truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic.
Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with me to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs lets chat at WhatsApp.therapy4men.com or call me at +65 98958581.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Read more about me here